Welcome back to Kindygym Australia! We hope you all had a fabulous and safe Christmas and New Years with loved ones! Our team are very excited to have you all join us this term for another fun filled Kindygym class.
A few things to remember this term!
- Superhero week is back and better than ever! We would love to see all children dressed in their favourite superhero outfits ready to complete various ninja warrior inspired circuits and games in WEEK 8!
- As we are still in summer please remember to dress your child accordingly as the gym gets very warm during the summer time
- T-shirts, shorts, crop tops, leotards, singlets are highly recommended
- Skirts, long sleeve tops, pants or dresses are not recommended
- Jewellery with the exception of studded earrings, Watches and Fitbits are to be not worn within classes – this can lead to injury to the child or coach as well as the large chance of it being lost in the foam pit/gym.
- Please don’t forget a drink bottle, we do not have bubblers in the centre.
If gymnastics is a new hobby for your child/ family or you have been with us for a few terms, we are very excited that have joined us in your journey with your child/children! Please feel free to ask any questions about the classes if you are unsure, our friendly staff will be more than happy to help you understand the sport a bit more!