Dear all friends and families,
We are pleased to announce that Kindygym Australia will be running their very first outdoor BOOT CAMP! The team here at Pittwater Sports Centre are currently undergoing the construction of an onsite outdoor gymnastics arena that follows the strict COVID- 19 and WHS guidelines.
This program will be launched in the next coming weeks with Rylee Morton and Gai Forrest!
WE ARE PROVIDING BOOT CAMP CLASSES FOR THE FOLLOWING;
- Kindygym parental participation (20 months – 3.5 years) BOOTCAMP
- Kindy Rec (3 – 4 years) BOOTCAMP
- Kindy Fit (4 -5 years old) BOOTCAMP
WHAT OUR CLASSES HAVE TO OFFER
- Kindygym (45min) parental participation class will include free play, song and games, circuit time and commence with a cool down/ goodbye song.
- Kindy Rec (45min) non parental program will include a structured warm up and a song/game, 4 structured circuits (following the leader) including the introduction to the basic gymnastics skills with coach’s assistance and conclude with a cool down/ goodbye song.
- Kindy Fit (45min) non parental program will include structured warm up and a song/game, 4 structured circuits (following the leader) similar to our Kindy Rec program however we increase the difficulty of skill with coach’s assistance and conclude with a cool down/ goodbye song.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Registering for a class
- Booking your child in for this program will get you 1 session per week for 4 weeks in addition you will receive a code to our online program (‘mygymisonline’) to which you can view and interact with pre -recorded videos from our team as well as any zoom sessions that we may run (more details to come soon).
- To register in our outdoor boot camp you must book in via our parent portal on our website at www.kindygymaustralia.com.au before the class commences.
- We will not be taking any walk ins or casual visits and require full payment before your child participates in the class.
- Once you have signed up, you will receive an invite to our team app
- We are introducing this platform as this will be our best form of communication in regards to any class changes that may arise.
- We will not be offering any refunds or make up classes if you are unable to attend your class.
WET WEATHER POLICY
- As our programs will be running outdoors the weather may affect the running our programs. If the weather is not suitable for classes to run, we will first notify all customers via our team app.
- If the class is unable to run on that day we will move our classes to a zoom session via ‘mygymisonline’ (details to come soon).
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- SIGN IN COMMENCES 5 MINUTE BEFORE THE CLASS STARTS
- Parents and children must wear shoes upon arrival – you will be refused access otherwise
- Bare feet is best for children, socks are allowed to be worn during the winter time (for our KINDYGYM PARENT PARTICIPATION CLASS parents/carers are also required to have bare feet/socks during the class)
- Parents must stay onsite while child participates in program
- Our Kindygym clients please remember your child is your responsibility at all times. Only enrolled children will be admitted onto the floor, no older children at any times for safety reasons.
- For our Kindy rec and Kindy Fit clients please ensure you stay and watch your child as we are not responsible for them for such reasons as using the bathroom or having drink breaks. We also ask that parents are do not enter the gymnastics area while their children are participating.
- Due to the strict guidelines of COVID – 19 under no circumstances we can allow any extras (younger or older siblings/ friends) onto the floor roaming around
- For our KINDYGYM PROGRAM we can only have 1 parent or guardian per child
- We will have a designated seating area for parents to sit and watch however we also must follow the government guidelines and allow 10 people sitting at a time so we politely ask you to not bring extra family/friends to view at this point in time (we will update all once these regulations change)
We are so excited to have this program up and running for you but please be mindful that this is new for us too and we want to provide the best possible service to you and your children so if you have any enquires please do not hesitate to ask!
MORE DETAILS TO COME!